However, it's here where things start to become a little odd NBA 2K Coins. There's a limit on six players leaving this game. You might score 70 points in the game, but you'll not be considered a starter. That game also serves as the start of your rivalry with "Shep," a player taken one spot below to you during the draft.

There stories in the career-related mode controls much of what you are able to and shouldn't do.You could continue averaging 70 points per game until you start the season but Kendrick Perkins will be a hot-hot-hot-hot guy literally.

And that's what the problem is for career mode. I was eager to get involved and play some games but I was then forced to meet with JJ Redick or Perkins or figure out how I can triumph over the city regardless of my performance on the court.I was , however, scoring 70 points and was quite awful in my first game. Lakers Twitter would've shocked me.

So I took the action Damian Lillard is too afraid to do: escaped the grind, and utilized VC to boost my performance. It became more enjoyable to play games ....in-between having a chat with Ronnie 2K and rapping to randoms.The incorporation of the city and career mode was a brilliant decision, making multiple modes more accessible as well as introducing a great open world aspect to the game as well.

MyTEAM has some fresh changes, mainly in the new Clutch Time mode. It's like an intermediate point between the rapidity in Triple Threat mode and a full Domination game Buy 2K23 MT, for example. This is a single quarter in an game mode that includes a four-point line. Have I lost several games due to my inability to shoot 4 pointers?